Sunday 26th February 2012by Chelsea
“Night” equals the excuse to show the bedroom. I think all we’re missing now is the living room; I’m sure I’ll be able to shoehorn it in somewhere in the next few days.
- The space heater we had to turn on every night until we figured out that radiators have knobs.
- The best “nightstands” I’ve ever had, Lerberg. Shelves for all my junk, various wires and chargers zip-tied down.
- Those little white patches on the wall under the window are where the escape ladder was riveted. Bed against that wall was the only way the room would work, so we decided that climbing up on the bed to get out the window would be decently effective.
- Ugly old duvet cover that is not this duvet cover.
- Basket of hand-knit socks that are clean enough to wear again.
- In the top-middle of the photo, you can see a piece of blue cloth. It is tied around the radiator pipe and crammed into the hole in the wall. You see, this is a non-smoking building, but apparently that doesn’t always apply to pot smoke. Some of y’all may remember why that woke me up in a panic a few months after we moved in.
- The impressive collection of trash on Michael’s side of the bed.
Ludens, Ricola, Zicam, ibuprofen, Tylenol, HerbaTussin, water, orange juice, herbal tea, ice cream, Kim’s Devil’s Smoothie, hot shower, steam bowl, sinus wash, sleep. Result: frog-voice, fever, pain.
You guys, I am such a baby.